View Single Post
Old October 12th, 2023, 05:24 PM

Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: HeroScape is coming back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
There's also been a huge flap about unpainted figures and they haven't answered that directly. I'm not going to assume anything about Renegade's decisions until we hear it from them, personally.

I think it's entirely possible to both use historical figures and to be thoughtful about how they're presented and the figures chosen.
I agree with this, predominantly because Heroscape presents such little information about its characters, just a sculpt and card details and maybe a 1 paragraph bio, that it's simpler to manage the presentation. If they're writing a 500 page novel then there would be more room to do something wrong, but that's not the case here