View Single Post
Old January 12th, 2012, 12:03 PM

AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Warcraft 3 and D&D Customs

Quote:
Originally Posted by boromir96 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by AMIS View Post
The Phoenix taking a turn immediately after being summoned should be on the Phoenix card not the Kael'Thas card.
Not so.Look at Iskra's card,It has the same wording.It says that you may take a turn immediately after the Rechets are summoned on her card,Not on the Rechets.

Also,On Kor'thas person thing's Special attack,It says Damage 5,Instead of Attack 5,Is that intentional?

Any way,Great job!
I stand corrected! Although I still would have put it on the Phoenix's card, mostly cause the Rechets are rarely in one of my builds.

Question though:
I like the way you're using both Fire (Phoenix) and Water (Jaina), are you considering using air and earth (possibly even Ice or Granite) in other cards?

Not sure if Warcraft characters would be right for it but may be worth a thought.

Just when you thought it was all right, someone made it alright.

Good trades with - Porkins / xraine69 / mac122 (x2) / frylock / Ztimster (x2) and probably others I forgotten to mention...sorry.

Last edited by AMIS; January 12th, 2012 at 12:03 PM. Reason: Normally Iskra and the Retchets are crushing my builds. Darned gargoyles!