View Single Post
Old March 20th, 2018, 08:06 AM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth
Re: What Board Game Are You Currently Playing?

Last night I played Crokinole with teams and a 4 player game of Steam Time, which I won.

The rest of the night I spent talking to my buddy Brian about DnD. There was a sale on the 5th Edition Player's Handbook a couple weeks ago for only $20, so I got it, but it got mis-delivered and then I had to order another one that I only got this past Sunday afternoon. Brian has been playing for a few sessions via Roll20.net and Google Hangouts and suggested that I join the group he's in. A guy that used to live up our way but moved to Virginia is the DM, and he has a friend in NC that's in on it, as well as a friend of ours from Iowa and another local friend. So I haven't even looked at a player's handbook since the 80's but did a crash course in creating a character, so I could join their session tonight from 7-10pm. Fortunately it's every other Tuesday, so it's manageable. Should be fun.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon