View Single Post
Old March 19th, 2018, 06:36 AM

rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: What Board Game Are You Currently Playing?

Been playing some old and new games this month. After a long break between plays, I got to play Power Grid again. I really like this game. The snaking turn order (some phases the leader goes first, while other phases the trailing player goes first) and the economy of the resources is interesting and keeps you thinking ahead a lot. Always trying to budget and excited to see what new power plant options will show up in the auction each round. I found a cheap used copy and hope to get some more frequent plays.

Also got to try out Fallout. I have very little knowledges of the video game source material and don’t know if this game would be more or less enjoyable with a better understanding of the world, but I found it to be a fun game. The encounters reminded me a lot of the crossroad cards from Dead of Winter where you are presented with a scene and given multiple options of how to respond. Based on your choice, you gain a reputation and other game items/options. I also liked the level up system. I’d play this again.