View Single Post
Old November 18th, 2019, 03:37 PM
I reserve my inappropriate love for Heroscape.

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: What Board Game Are You Currently Playing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
I played Marvel Champions LCG last night and played it again this morning solo. I played as Spiderman vs Rhino. Last night's game was my first time playing and lost, but this morning Spidey took it to Rhino and won.

Fun game. There is also Klaw and Utron as villains, as well as Black Panther, Iron Man, She-Hulk and Captain Marvel as the other heroes in the core set. Captain America, Green Goblin and The Wrecking Crew are upcoming releases, as they have a monthly release schedule.

I have been playing this a ton, 2 player and solo. I think it is great and the fact that it is challenging to win means it will make it back to the table often.