View Single Post
Old April 23rd, 2017, 12:58 PM

keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Looking for recommendations for a TCG

[quote=MegaSilver;2145113]
Quote:
Originally Posted by keglo View Post
I've got a bunch of extra commons and uncommons.

Furthermore, I've got no interest in the blue characters, so I could sell you a bunch of them if you're interested.
Thanks, @MegaSilver for the offer. I think that I will hold off on buying individual cards for now while I am learning the game. I am clueless about deck building. I would assume though, that at some point, either my wife or I will want to include blues in at least one of our decks. I would like to get a few games under my belt though before I start trying to form any ideas on the direction that I might want to go with my deck. That being said, what sort of pricing are we talking about for your blues?

I did get to play one game with the wife yesterday. It was slow going as we were both learning the rules, figuring out the wording on cards, etc. But I can tell already that I love this game. I just hope that I can somehow get my wife's enthusiasm up to match my own.

Great trades with Onacara, Gypsy, SirGalahad, elltrain, generalgina, Concord, Just_a_Bill, LongHeroscaper, janus19390, and the very generous obfuscatedhippo.