View Single Post
Old October 10th, 2019, 07:43 PM
Heroscapers Project Extraordinaire

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!
Re: Index of Classic Heroscape .stl files

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post
I'm looking to get a 3D printer now. There's so many out there that I'm not sure where to start. White Knight, I believe I read that you have an Ender 3 - would you recommend that one? Amazon reviews seem to be solid but for all I know there may be better/easier ones.
The Ender 3 is a great printer, especially for the price, but it does take some tweaking and has some known issues that pop up now and then. If you can tinker a little and have some patience I highly recommend it. There are a lot of people who can help if you have issues.

If you have more money to spend and want something more trouble-free, I could recommend some FDM printers that have good reviews.

As TREX said, resin printers are higher resolution, but the miniatures are a little more fragile, and the resin needs some UV curing stuff and probably a vent for the fumes. Also the resin is more expensive ($1/mini compared to less than $.25 for an FDM mini).