View Single Post
Old January 29th, 2014, 05:22 PM
Middle Earth's Saddest Plumber

Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death!
Re: The Pre-SoV Workshop

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evar-Scarcarver View Post
I agree with Scytale, the way his powers read is bit clunky. (The only reason I understood it first time is because I scrolled up from the bottom of the page, and ended up reading them in reverse order) I love the concept though! I can totally imagine this guy bursting out of the ground and devouring people!

What if you mixed together a couple of the powers? Personally, I don't think this guy should be able to disengage if he's not using Underground movement. Ending the ability with "Ashi-Dhulu is never attacked when leaving an engagement with Underground Movement." might clean up the card a bit, and work better thematically.
The original version of Underground Movement did not allow Disengage, so adding that to the end of it would confuse people even more.

What if the powers were put in reverse order? Evar understood how it worked better because he read it in reverse order.
I would just tack Disengage on the end of underground movement, and rename it Stealth Underground Movement. Worked for the flying special power.