View Single Post
Old January 26th, 2011, 08:25 PM
no baby bump - false alarm!

spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Spite's Customs - UPDATE 1/26

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWookiee View Post
I noticed a flaw... the Water Archon cannot be placed on the battlefield unless summoned, but Motura does not have a power to summon said Water Archon. Might want to fix that...
Great customs though! I recently ordered that same Water Archon and made a card for it, but mine is a standalone. It's here if you want to see it.
Crap! See, that's what happens when you go through so many evolutions of these guys. I had planned on taking summoning out. It's cool thematically, but it takes up too much room on all the Elementalists' AND the Archons' cards, so I had planned to make the Water Archon a stand-alone. I'll fix it.

Crap!! I like yours more than my own. That anti-soulborg power is gold! Damnit, Chewie, you're making me THINK.

(sigh) Thanks,

Spite