View Single Post
Old July 3rd, 2018, 04:47 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Cathar Spearmen

I'm okay with the idea of a restricted list, but my list would look a bit different or at least have different rules than the one above. I've taken Q10, KA, & KMA to a tourney before and even though each of them is pretty good they still get owned by Stinger x6 and the like. Don't know why you feel the need to prevent someone from running an all unique card army with no bonding. Then placing the dragons and their bonding squad on the list seems like an unjust punishment to them. Common squads that have open bonding with multiple heroes seem more terrifying that a common squad that can bond with exactly one hero.