View Single Post
Old January 2nd, 2017, 01:01 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Joker (III) - Design Phase

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Let me put it another way. There's no way Joker's SA should be more powerful than Judge Death's.
Like I said, I'm comfortable with fiddling BANG! if people would like it, but honestly, this criticism doesn't make sense to me. Judge Death's power is just not very good - we've had WASP and DAGGER for even longer, both of whom are significantly cheaper than Death (or than this Joker would be for that matter) and have 2 dice at range with a "cannot roll defense dice" clause. Taking Judge Death as our baseline for that sort of power is like taking Doomsday as the baseline for future healing powers.
Both Wasp and Dagger have 1 Attack at range, not 2. And they have less Life so are easier to take out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!