View Single Post
Old May 6th, 2018, 01:06 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Heroscape collection guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueBeliever View Post
Love this list! Have a word document kinda like this with all the units to track my own collection. ANYWAY, I had to sell my collection a few years back because I lost my job and now that I'm getting back into Heroscape it seems that in the past four years the cost of stuff has quadrupled!!! What in the hell happened and why does everyone on EBAY think this stuff is made of gold!?!?!
Its an out of print game with prepainted miniatures with half decent paint jobs. Also the game is pretty awesome. My advice would be to go into the forums tab and check the trade and sales thread. People generally price things better here if you keep an eye out for deals. Welcome to the site.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo