View Single Post
Old April 15th, 2020, 12:55 PM
I reserve my inappropriate love for Heroscape.

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: What Board Game Are You Currently Playing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
The quarantine has led to us breaking out one of the shelf toads: the dexterity flicking game Flick ‘em Up! Light and fast, of course. The opening scenario was lots of fun. I look forward to the others, as more rules get added.
We used to have a lot of fun with Flick 'em Up.

I have been playing lots of games solo (Spirit Island, Trismenengitis, Gloomhaven, Marvel Champions) and building queued up minis for Legion and Marvel Crisis Protocol.

Cat_Scaper and I played Isle of Cats and Tzolken The Mayan Calendar over the last couple of days. Both are fun, though Isle of Cats will, like most cats, overstay its welcome rather quickly. lol