View Single Post
Old July 8th, 2019, 12:24 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Concan the Kyrie Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricTheGreat1999 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
Raelin v1 is OP so I just imagine a figure's worth if Raelin did not exist. If that were the case, I think more people would play Concan. at 4/4 with 5 life he actually is better than most bonus heroes who only have 4 life and 3 attack. The major issue is that he must be adjacent to units and he does not bond, so for melee figures he must use a turn marker almost once a round to keep up with units. With Knights of Weston, Finn & Thorgrim bond so are easier to keep together for the bonuses. Phantom Knights, Templar Cavalry, and even C3V units are all too fast that you don't want to slow momentum to wait for Concan to catch up. It would be nice if there were ranged units he could boost and maybe C3V or AotV could make some.
Fair, but to clarify I was using Raelin as an example because she's the figure who is most commonly referred to when it comes to units that give defensive bonuses.

Maybe my opinion is biased, because I played him against a squad of Kozuke Samurai and they cut him to shreds easily. He might be better though against smaller/weaker squads
RaeRae is just straight overpowered. There isn’t a single cheerleader in the game who’s got more value.

A 4/4 with Flying isn’t all that bad, and he gives out a little extra kick for your knoghts/sentinels to boot.

Kozukes are built to shred heroes, so Concan isn’t gonna do much against them anyway.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.