View Single Post
Old February 11th, 2010, 05:28 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: What Makes a C3G Hero (or Sidekick)?

If we had six heroes (GreyOwl exempted) and we each put aside 2 hours a month (2 in a whole month) to playtest and fill out a full feedback sheet, that's 72 feedback sheets filled out per year, which equals 24 units produced per year. I think that should be the minimum standard we set for ourselves as a group.
Can we get out more figures if a few of the members go above and beyond? Absolutely. But, at the same time, is it fair to expect just a few of the members to pull so much of the weight? I don't think it is.
I want to do about 500 or 600 units before all is said and done (and that's a conservative estimate!). But I don't want to wait 20 years for it all to happen.
A high level of participation from a high number of people is what's going to make that happen. And those people who are really doing the heavy lifting deserve to be rewarded for it, in my opinion.
So if someone asked me - what makes a C3G Hero, I would say - it's someone who gives regular input, who is an experienced designer, who cares about collaboration, who puts logic and commitment into voting, who is passionate about superheroscape, and who is read and willing to get his hands dirty and do some playtesting (because, let's face it, he loves playing with this stuff!).

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.