View Single Post
Old February 25th, 2010, 11:54 AM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
Re: C3G Map Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier View Post
Quote:
Each map must use these terrain set parameters: (up for further discussion and agreement)
I'd love to hear every one's opinions on this point. I understand the need for restrictions (every time Bats wants to build on of my maps, he says something along the lines of '3 Marvel sets short'). But I also don't want us limiting the possibility of epic Super Hero maps with restrictions that are too stringent.
What if there was no limit? What if we had a large collection of maps that ranged from minimal requirement to near-weirdscaper potential?
Personally, I think this would be great. Especially if we clearly delineate the requirements for each map, so that the community can immediately know if they can build any given map. And also perhaps some times having a 'mini' version of some maps.