View Single Post
Old May 3rd, 2018, 02:56 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Karai - Breathing

If I had to guess, you're looking around 175 area. We'll see though. I wouldn’t get too hung up on point value. Point value isn't a sign of raw power or skill. There's plenty of examples of inflated point values due to other reasons, such as synergies and boosts etc. Star-Lord being a prime example at 250, when the character at face value based on power and abilities probably wouldn't crack 200.

All that matters is that she's fun and draftable. Not everything needs to be a thematic 1-1 representation compared to every other character that ever existed. If that were the case, we failed long long ago, and I can't blame us as that would be a ridiculous attempt to be perfect.