View Single Post
Old February 4th, 2018, 03:59 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Nemesis (Tom Tresser) (Breathing)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
The first power "destroying" a figure seems strange to me, since that could trigger all sorts of death related stuff. Like, weird for someone's soul to be claimed I'd they were just a disguise, right? Would "remove from the game" work better here?
It's mildly werid, but not any more so that Batman 'destroying' anyone or how the Skrull Infiltrators work I'd think. I'm not super opposed to changing it to 'remove from the game', but then I'd have to add in some language about him losing a Scale Marker when he 'Deep Covers' an enemy figure, since I don't him to be able to do that 'for free'. The idea is you have to wait for four scale markers on the card if you want to replace an enemy and get the dramatic double attack free turn to.

I should note that themewise, I'm picturing him more like lurking in the shadows and replacing someone at some point during the game rather than being Schrodinger's Nemesis who has simultaneously both replaced and not replaced every squad figure at the start of the game. So the person he replaced was actually at the battle for at least a little bit of time.
If the death based powers feel weird, just say he killed/KO'd the person whose identity he's taken on before doing so - problem solved!

This guy looks like a lot of fun.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================