View Single Post
Old January 4th, 2012, 03:48 PM
Is a Quadradical

ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth
Re: Public Access Voting Poll: Jan-Feb

I know someone who won't be getting any hobnobs on his afternoon biscuit platter today.

The worst thing is that even the 'scapey stuff I get to do is tea-based. I know I'm not supposed to leak secrets, but here's a shot of the unit I'm working on:

The Tetley Teafolk. Current powers:

Nice Refreshing Cuppa.
At the start of the round, all heroes who are next to at least one Tetley Teafolk may remove a wound marker.

The Boss Needs Tea.
At the start of the game you must nominate a unique hero you control to be The Boss. Each time The Boss starts a turn not adjacent to at least one Tetley Teafolk you control, you must add one wound to the Boss.

And a more recent addition...

Wrath of the Teaboy.
All Tetley Teafolk add 5 to their attack value when attacking a figure controlled by a player from Maryland.

I really hope we can get the licensing sorted. Otherwise I'm onto the PG Chimps.