View Single Post
Old March 2nd, 2021, 06:01 PM
Off by a little. Plus a typo.

iceman3317 knows what's in an order marker iceman3317 knows what's in an order marker
Dungeons and Dragons Metal Figures.

Hello everyone, it has been a long time since I was last on. Anyway, I have a question, or a couple of questions. I figured this would be the best place to ask.

So last year, in September or so, I discovered the Dungeons and Dragons MetalFigs by JadaGames. I was amazed with how cheap they were. So I've been collecting them.

Recently I discovered a new 4-Figure set, which I think came out earlier this year. I also discovered a 5-Figure set with an ogre.

My question is, when exactly did the 5 Figure set with the ogre come out? Did it come out before the red dragon/beholder sets, or did it come out late last year? I haven't been able to find them at all, except for a few on ebay and on a shop that sells collectables. Wal-mart has it listed, but is out of stock.

Along with that question, exactly how many of these D&D MetalFig Sets are there by Jada Games? I have found 5 different sets thus far, but I cannot find a check list or collector's list at all.

Valhalla's Darkest Hour: Custom Wave 3 and March of Shadows: Custom Large Expansion 1 coming soon.