View Single Post
Old May 19th, 2020, 12:09 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Varkaanan Blade Dancers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_It View Post
If barge into battle doesn't trigger it, then defensive vault shouldn't either. The no leaving engagement part, at least in my opinion, is referring to other figures the blade dancer might also be engaged with, and not with the figure they are defending against.
That may be the intent, but since it doesn't specify any figures, without an official ruling from C3V, I'm not sure that is a valid assumption. I'll stick by what's on the card which suggests that the Blade Dancer is leaving engagement then returning to engagement in completing the vault. I would be happy for the C3V team to make an official ruling, even if it contradicts my interpretation of the wording.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031