View Single Post
Old October 17th, 2010, 04:13 PM
Let me help you play with yourself!

Kaiyu rolls all skulls baby! Kaiyu rolls all skulls baby! Kaiyu rolls all skulls baby! Kaiyu rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Heroes of 'Scape (RPG)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Takanuva View Post
My only complaint with this is that it seems to short having the maximum level be 4
There are two reasons I set such a low cap. The first reason is that that the time and experience required to reach that cap is actually higher than it used to be in Evolution of a Hero. There are less levels, but it takes more experience to level up each time. The second reason is because by Level 4 the Heroes are very powerful. To make them any more powerful would quickly make them invincible against anything but other Heroes.
Quote:
...but I'm planning to just have players that reach level four get a new first level adventurer in addition to their higher level one.
From the group of people I usually play with, they all have anywhere from 2-4 Heroes that they either switch in and out at different times or play two of them at once. Making more than one Hero is encouraged
Quote:
I do have one question though-Does the dragon race have a class? I couldn't find any.
Dragon shouldn't have been a Race on your Game Guide. Did you mean Dragonborn? Dragonborn can be a Champion or a Paladin, but only after starting as a Human.