View Single Post
Old March 7th, 2021, 11:53 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Utah Monthlies 2021

DUE TO COVID-19 REGULATIONS, WE HAVE SPECIAL RESTRICTIONS ON OUR EVENTS. PLEASE READ AND BE FAMILIAR WITH THE RULES IN THE SPOILER BELOW IF YOU PLAN ON ATTENDING.

Spoiler Alert!

Next Up:

UTAH MONTHLY MARCH 2021

When: March 27th, 1:00-5:00 PM

Cost: $5 (100% of entree fees go to prize support!!)

Format: Assassination

• 565 Points
  • 18 Figure Limit
  • C3V & SoV allowed, Official Marvel NOT allowed this time
  • Your army must include at least 3 Unique Heroes that cost 52 points or more.
  • Power Glyphs: Unique Attack +1, Move +2, Initiative +8, D20 +1, Wound, Healer
  • Treasure Glyphs: Elixir of Speed, Belt of Giant Strength, Ring of Protection, Scarab of Invulnerability, Brooch of Shielding
  • Four 50-minute Rounds

Raffle: Bounty Collected
If you kill the most assassination targets throughout the tournament, you'll be in a raffle for a bonus prize!

Maps:
Spoiler Alert!

Standings:
Spoiler Alert!

PLEASE BE SURE TO RSVP so we can be sure to accommodate maps, prizes, etc. for all attendees. Also, with COVID restrictions, it's required now anyway.

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19

Last edited by BiggaBullfrog; April 5th, 2021 at 05:06 PM.