View Single Post
Old February 29th, 2020, 06:34 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: C3G Doctor Who Workshop

Quote:
Originally Posted by toothpickman View Post
Thank this is great. I found the figure for this purpose before I found your page. I'll be trying this one out. I did just paint the mustache on, as well as the red band on the hat and collar. Any ideas on the 13th Doctor? I'm behind in the show but finally getting to watch her. She reminds me a lot of the 2nd Doctor in places.
Thanks
I'd love to see your Brig when you're finished!

As for Thirteen, I'm kinda trying to let her wrap up before I make too many decisions. She's definitely the kind of character that's still growing. Honestly though, she reminds me a lot of Five; travels with a larger group in the Tardis, is more easily flustered, etc. I do have a 5th Doctor draft that I've been tinkering with for a long time, and it primarily focuses on activating multiple Companions per turn. I think something like that makes sense for Thirteen and her "fam" as well. I've also noticed a highlight on her gadget-building prowess during this era, and I've always thought that would be something cool to lean into for one of the Docs.