View Single Post
Old February 29th, 2020, 05:53 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: C3G Doctor Who Workshop

Quote:

NAME = CYBERMAT

SPECIES = CYBORG
UNIQUENESS = COMMON SQUAD (2)
CLASS = SCOUT
PERSONALITY = EMOTIONLESS

SIZE/HEIGHT = TINY 1?

LIFE = 1

MOVE = 4
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 2
DEFENSE = 2

POINTS = ???

CYBER IRRITANT
After attacking with a Cybermat, you may choose an opponent's adjacent Unique Hero that is not tiny and place that Cybermat on the chosen Hero's Army Card. A Unique Hero with a Cybermat on its card cannot move and must roll 1 fewer defense die. When an affected figure receives one or more wounds or is destroyed, destroy any Cybermats on its card. Instead of taking a turn with an affected figure, the player controlling that figure may destroy any Cybermats on its card.

FIELD SURVEILLANCE 2
When rolling for initiative, you may add 2 to your roll for each Cybermat you control that is engaged.

TINY STEALTH
Cybermats are never in clear sight of non-adjacent enemy figures and only take leaving engagement attacks from tiny figures.

SCALE
When moving up or down levels of terrain, a Cybermat may add 2 to its height.
Despite my previous griping, I have to admit I really enjoyed the past 2 episodes of Who. While I'll save the draft of the character I really want to do until after the finale tomorrow, it got me in the cyber-mood in general.

The Cybermats are they Cybermen's little servants. They look cute, act as spies, and will leap for your jugular if detected or provoked.

I am worried Cyber Irritant will either be too potent or drive their points up too much. I do like the Atom/Marro Gnid type of power here, but I don't want them feeling too good for being so cheap.