View Single Post
Old November 13th, 2017, 08:54 PM

bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: READ THIS FIRST - Rules for using the trading forum!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bixby View Post
Sometime in 2018 I will likely be selling most, if not all of my HeroScape collection. This is a very large collection with a number of custom items, storage and add-ons. I am not ready to sell anything yet. I have lots of work to inventory and work out pricing details. Suffice to say, when the time comes, I will post here so the community has an opportunity to acquire some of the items. Also worth noting is that I will greatly favour large bundled transaction over piece-mealing everything out.

HeroScape has brought me an incredible amount of joy; it is time to start reducing my material footprint in anticipation of a move / lifestyle change in the next few years.

'Scape on folks,
Matt "Bixby" Robertson
What?!?!

I thought I recognized your name (and avatar) and in popping over to BGG, I was right. You sir, were an inspiration when I first started building up a collection. The following photo stuck in my head as the pinnacle of the awe inspiring battlefields you could build...
https://boardgamegeek.com/image/2488...-rise-valkyrie

It makes me kind of sad that the creator of this inspiration is moving on - Heroscape is too good of a game and your collection has got to be too amazing to part with.

Thanks for inspiring and growing my passion for this game. I wish you the best in finding a new home for your goods.