View Single Post
Old December 6th, 2019, 07:27 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: CoV Listener Questions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Agreed. Good stuff here.

Learned something new about the whole Marcu in each army thing...BUT, I'm not sure how it works or rather I'd kinda disagree. My assumption is that you don't have to roll because you can't have 2 of the same unique figure in your army. So with Marcu, it states that you control him for the remainder of your opponent's turn if eternal hatred happens. How is that negated by your opponent also having Marcu? your opponent controls your Marcu for your turn, he isn't part of your army for that turn. I'm probably missing something though...because clearly this is a thing.
That’s the official ruling in the FAQ and Marcu book, I’ve always gone with that. I think it’s just that you can’t control two uniques at the same time. Someone who knows more about the rules could probably answer this better than I can.

Thanks for listening!

Last edited by OEAO; December 6th, 2019 at 07:36 PM. Reason: Apparently it’s in the FAQ too