View Single Post
Old June 23rd, 2019, 07:46 PM

Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: [AotV] Pre-Brainstorming Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astroking112 View Post
Here's an idea for a power that I'd been toying around with for Kiora, the Rising Tide:

Quote:
Terraform
All terrain spaces adjacent to FISHY FOREIGNER are considered to be water spaces. Friendly figures do not have to stop their movement when entering water spaces adjacent to FISHY FOREIGNER.
The basic idea is to take Gift of Water Breathing and broaden its use a little bit more, giving it some decent stopping power against enemies while also adding some new Water Tunnel locations for some light Water Elemental synergy (she would also become a good counter to units with Water Weakness or Negative Element, which has been tossed around a bit already). The Microcorp Agents' water boosts might be a bit of a concern, though, especially if they can get height. A lack of bonding would at least help curb this quite a bit.
I like this, but I wonder if it wouldn't fit the Merfolk Roilmage even better? I'm also a big fan of theming Kiora as some sort of alien priestess/healer... I'd thought of naming her Durnipia from the official lore and giving her some kind of healing power