View Single Post
Old December 2nd, 2008, 03:03 PM

The Silver Surfer knows what's in an order marker The Silver Surfer knows what's in an order marker
Re: Battlefields of Marvel (BoM) By-Laws & Map Submittals

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shades fan View Post
I personally feel that this project isn't really going anywhere it should and may have been doomed from the start, so I am going to step down at my position. Maybe it's the fact that we did a lot in public, or that their isn't a calling for a Marvel official map.

sorry to my fellow judges, but I've been thinking about this for a long time, and said to Stumpy that if the project wouldn't go anywhere, I would not be a part of it. I just don't see enough interest in the whole project from the public to really warrant the time needed to keep it going.

So I will vote Yes on Silver surfer taking my place in this thing.

~Shades

Sorry to see you go, Shades fan. I personally would have liked for you to stay on, but if we get this project off the ground, I would glady allow you back as a judge.

Now, because Shades fan has voted for me, that does make me an official judge, now, correct?

If that is the case, I vote Yes to the By-laws, and to review Scapecity Tower Bridge by peteparkerh.

"For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest any man should boast"
Ephesians 2:8-9

"Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and you will be saved" Acts 16:31

PM me if you would like to know more.