View Single Post
Old January 23rd, 2013, 11:22 AM

Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Tiranx's Customs

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
These are from Deathcommander Mark III's pack, are they not?
Yes they are. I bought the pack and have really been waitin for more of the Soulborgs to be released. Figured I would make my own until they were finally finished.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GatekeeperDatuck
Howdy!

I like what you are doing with the different mechs. I don't have too much to add, except that I think the point values for Major X18 and Verdant Prime.

Major X18 is the same as Ne-Gok-Sa, except for a different special power. I don't think that the special power will be able to be used to get more than 1 extra attack die on a regular basis. He should probably be bumped down to 90 or 95 points. At 120, he is competing with Krug and Kaemon Awa, and even with an all soulborg army I don't think he is good enough (unless there is a bonding option I don't know about).

As for Verdant Prime, he is better than Syvarris. Syvarris has 1 more range, but 3 less defense dice and no Caltrops Power. I think VP should be bumped up to 110-115 or so. You could also give him to Ullar, as it is possible that his troops, seeing an influx of mech enemies, would request one to help them out as well.
This is really good feedback, thank Gatekeeper. I agree with you on Verdant Prime and will bump his points up. X18 Probably does need a point drop. However, the Hopilitron via the SoV does provide a bonding option and the ability to boost X18's Homing Hatchet. The Spoiler below has the Hoplitron card in it that is under Unified review right now to be made "official"

Spoiler Alert!

So I would probably still put him slightly higher than Ne-Gok-Sa. As to your comments about Verdant Prime being part of Ullar, I like hearing that and it makes me want to put him there more, but I am still hesitant. Ullar is where I really wanted him to be in the first place though.

Last edited by Tiranx; January 23rd, 2013 at 11:44 AM.