View Single Post
Old June 5th, 2019, 11:51 AM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Quarterly Custom Competition Center - CONGRATS LAZY ORAN

The summer competition is just around the corner! However, I was given a great idea around New Year's, and want to gauge whether y'all want to keep the format basically the same, or if you are up for more complex contests.

First off, would there be interest in a multi-part contest. This would be more commitment for the competitors, and would consist of three rounds over the summer.

There was going to be a second off, but now that I'm down here I don't actually think anybody will be apposed to it. So basically I'm just asking if you want to keep the one off contests or have something a little more involved.

Repaints My Maps Online Maps Customs
Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN