View Single Post
Old May 25th, 2017, 09:23 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth
Re: Contest Thread: The Uncharted Wellsprings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herofly View Post
I feel that mine is ready to be submitted.
Here it is, Defiled Wellspring.

Defiled Wellspring

Background: Deep within an overgrown ruin, a wellspring, once pure and untouched, has been conquered by the Marro swarm. Their touch has tainted and defiled the pool, twisting its power for their own gain. What was once an oasis of life and vitality, is now a poisoned swamp. Countless armies of Vipers and Primadon have tried in vain to reclaim the land, but none have succeeded, leaving their treasures for the Marro to claim.

Sets: 1 RotV, 1 SotM, 1 Castle
Nice map. Not sure I understand the use of the Glyph of Brandor as a treasure glyph. Do you just mean they are place holders for the map design & they should be actually be replaced with random treasure glyphs?