View Single Post
Old August 6th, 2019, 03:16 PM

Craig Van Ness is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Craig Van Ness is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Craig Van Ness is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Craig Van Ness is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Craig Van Ness is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Craig Van Ness is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Craig Van Ness is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Craig Van Ness is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Craig Van Ness is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Craig Van Ness Q&A Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperSamyon View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by gatormustang View Post
I am not sure if this has already been asked, but did you ever think about having Spartans as one of your character themes? The history and lore about Spartans has always been one of my favorite things to read about. To me they would have really fit well in Heroscape. As has been said throughout this thread thank you and your team for creating a game that I have enjoyed since the first day I played so many years ago and still today.
Spartans!
Yes. Spartans would fit perfectly in Heroscape.

In the early years of Heroscape, at Gen Con one year, Heroscapers rented some space in a local bar to play some Heroscape. They played the movie 300 while we were playing Heroscape- it was a fun night!
The prodigal son returns!

Craig, any thoughts on Heroscape making a return? If you were to relaunch it, would you reboot the series to start fresh or just pick up where you guys left off?
I am pretty sure I have answered this question previously in this thread. I would definitely pick up where we left off.