View Single Post
Old March 11th, 2019, 11:58 AM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth
Re: The BOOKS of Heroscape INDEX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astroking112 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Acolarh's card was not a great scan, so I replaced it with a digital version that I found on the wiki. I don't want to be relying on the wiki, though, so I've hosted the card image on imgur, and left the heroscapers-hosted card in a spoiler below. I'll be doing the same thing for any cards that are incorrect (Sir Gilbert) or a terrible picture (Greenscales, Wyvern, etc.). Replacement card images will be sourced from the wiki and from HACCS.
If you'd prefer for the digital versions to be hosted here on Heroscapers, I don't mind uploading them for you. I'd hate for imgur to pull a Photobucket or for anything else of the sort to happen.
Cool. I left the old images in the spoilers for exactly that reason, and I was planning on asking for Contributor status sometime, but I'm happy to go with your suggestion.

Once I finish going through I'll the books I'll post here and let you know, and I'll link you to my imgur album that has all the needed replacement cards.

customs/maps/c3v/sov

how to:
make a card/post your maps

google sheets:
ohs link generator/attack outcomes

CVN~ "I highly recommend C3V customs!"