View Single Post
Old January 18th, 2018, 12:09 PM
worthless thread clother

kolakoski is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla kolakoski is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla kolakoski is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla kolakoski is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla kolakoski is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla kolakoski is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla kolakoski is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla kolakoski is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla kolakoski is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla kolakoski is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Cartographers Choice - Mapmakers Personal Favorites

Well met!

Quote:
Originally Posted by STAROCEAN980 View Post
A few of my favorites by me that I've gotten to play on.
Most of them are large, as with the games I've had we usually go for my bigger maps than small tournament size ones.

Arcadia Colosseum

9 ROTV, 4 RTTFF, 4 FOTA

The Kirlsa Training Facility

6 ROTV, 2 RTTFF, 2 VW, 1 TT, 4 FOTA

Gemity

6 ROTV, 4 RTTFF, 4FOTA

Stormy Jungle

2 ROTV, 2 SOTM, 4 TJ

Arena of the Colossi

12 ROTV, 4 RTTFF, 4 FOTA

STAROCEAN980's The Forbidden Cathedral is another of his excellent maps. I chose it for The Forbidden Cathedral!, a scenario I've created for The New York City Gang Of Four.

The more I study this picture, the more eager I am to see it on our table. It has so many beautiful and elegant elements within it - to admire, and emulate for my own, smaller scale, free building.

When we build it, for time, space, and terrain considerations, we may not build much of the terrain outside the moat. And I am considering altering the temple footprint to mitigate it's height, as chas' pillars can be sticky. I hope this is acceptable.

Anyways, much respect to
STAROCEAN980!