View Single Post
Old October 19th, 2017, 08:13 PM

Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: OHS Season 29 - Half-Army Cut the Cake

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
The Soundwarp SG-1 v. Ixe pool of half-armies is:
* Viceron the Blood Knight, Red Ants of Aunstrom, Cormin the Dark, Urk
* Asterios, Ashi-Dhulu, Prince al'Kahora, Isamu
* Kon-Tar-Na, Executioner 616, Hoplitron, Marcu Esenwein
* Minions of Utgar x2, Syvarris
* Gorillitroopers x2, Laglor
* Black Wyrmling x4, Heracles
Ixe chooses to construct the armies that will be played or take first pick of the constructed armies . After armies are picked, Soundwarp SG-1 chooses who places first.
Match is scheduled for now.

[EDIT] I got rolled right over. The minions came out to face my Gorillitroopers and the big apes held up well at first. They picked off two minions and were holding steady when I lost one. Ashi-Dhulu chewed on a minion after the first trooper fell but then the remaining minions struck and killed all three of my troopers in one turn and my order markers with them. They then proceeded to take down Ashi-Dhulu and Laglor and swiftly killed Asterios and Prince al'Kahora without either managing to score a hit. Isamu then died on their first attack.

Good game, Soundwarp-SG1, and good luck for the rest of the tournament.

Last edited by Ixe; October 20th, 2017 at 07:54 AM.