View Single Post
Old December 3rd, 2009, 05:57 PM
Previous Version : lafleurhero

Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Next Colorado Event: Saturday, January 16th, Boulder Lib

the only army that would really be hurt by the supreme leaders personality is the 4th mass army. Disciplined armies can use parmenio to change the supreme leaders personality if need be. The 4th mass is already one of, if not the most powerfull squad in Heroscape. It is ridiculous to even thing about changing the supreme leaders personality just to make the 4th mass more powerfull than it already is. I don't think one way or the other about using the supreme leader, but if he is used, his personality should not be adaptibale. it would be differnt if by changing it, it helped out a weak figure, but why on earth would you think it needs to be changed to help an already over powered unit? Just make sure that everyone knows that in that scenario that the 4th mass won't get that bonus.

I will see what I can do about making it to this event, since I won't be able to go to the other event on my Birthday . I don't see it happening though because that would be 2 saturdays in a row I would miss my normal job, without having any vacation time.

On the other hand, I'm pretty sure I will be able to attend in March. I'm still having my tuesday night events, but I have not had a decent attendance yet.