View Single Post
Old June 10th, 2013, 03:26 PM
On Fire like in NBA Jam!

Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of Joe Fixit (Design Phase)

There were two other powers that were being considered, but I was a little worried if all four powers could fit onto one card.

NIGHT PERSON
Joe Fixit cannot be switched with any other Bruce Banner figure you control if he is on a Shadow space.

STREET FIGHTER
Add 1 additional die to Joe Fixit's attack while he is on an asphalt or concrete space.

One possible fix for this is just getting rid of Super Leap and replacing it with the two above powers, but then I'd be worried about it not feeling like a Hulk design.

EDIT: Although actually, after checking, all four powers can fit on one card. It's a little cramped, but doable.

Possible Comic Art
Spoiler Alert!

Mini Options
Spoiler Alert!

Can you defeat a mind such as mine?
Riddler

Last edited by Flame Gryphon; June 10th, 2013 at 03:38 PM.