View Single Post
Old April 21st, 2019, 10:11 PM
More Interesting Than He Actually Is

Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of Savage Land T-Rex (Breather)

I think I would prefer Juvenile to Young for the class. Crushing jaws seems a little off to me as it feels like he should actually have to “catch” you with a bite and then the crushing takes place. Maybe something like this?

ATTACK = 4

CRUSHING JAWS
After an adjacent figure rolls defense dice, if that figure would receive 1 or more wounds from this Savage Land Tyrannosaur’s attack, all skulls rolled during that attack count for an additional hit.

Maybe that’s overcomplicating things, but I like that if he catches even just a piece of you, he clamps down and suddenly you’re facing a catastrophic injury instead of a flesh wound.

C3G Needs You! Interested in playtesting? Want to playtest?
Humbled to have been a C3G Hero!