View Single Post
Old January 15th, 2015, 06:42 PM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Lightbulb TAF's Customs AMON HEN BATTLE REPORT

I've done much complaining about customs on this here site for a long time now, but it's about time I put up some of my own Customs. These were mostly made on the fly and for fun, ever since I found a Card Creator that works on Macs here: Right Here. I doubt they're really all too balanced, but fun's fun, so here you guys go nonetheless: All feedback is greatly appreciated and keep in mind these are all first tries... can't go wrong with more Customs, right? ...right?

UPDATE: Weapon Mods for Mok: ANDROVIL KEGHEAD, MARBIS BENTHAMMER, MODORLOK SINGEDBEARD, REYAKI SINGEDBEARD

Alphabetized Index of Customs:
Spoiler Alert!

Alphabetized Index of Glyphs:

Spoiler Alert!

~TAF

Last edited by TheAverageFan; October 21st, 2021 at 02:14 AM. Reason: Any reason!