View Single Post
Old February 19th, 2013, 04:47 PM
Marcel Marceau

DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Pre-SoV Workshop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscaper Guy View Post
I hadn't thought of a community custom but it makes sense. We could come up with an idea like the French community did (anti dragon figure), construct a theme for it, construct powers and stats for it, and find a figure for the idea.

I can precise (as the original creator of Kheris Fehn) that it's much harder than it seems to be. For Kheris for example, I made a card for him few months before we decided to exploit the idea for SoV. Then, it's about 45 pages of "intense" discussion to arrived at the final Army Card.
To make a community custom, it's as at C3V: we have to be very well organized and don't give up when a difficulty appears or when a "big playtesting job" is needed.

At this moment, we are working about another custom that will be submitted for SoV. We are facing some issues... Courage!

Obviously, the first thing to see when you create a custom, it's an available figure. It's not a good idea to make first the Card, and then impress a "WANTED" poster for a nice figure.
All in all, I think it will be hard organizing a strong "Custom Builder Department for SoV" in such thread... but why not! ^^

But in another hand, it's a very good idea to make us possible to talk about some customs that could be submitted for SoV. I will enjoy helping others about "Canon's belonging", power's wording and each other detail that could make a custom better in order to be accepted by the SoV.

Bunch of useful resources (army cards,
blanks, online databases & more..!)
French Forum's admin.