View Single Post
Old August 9th, 2022, 09:33 AM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Autoload Army Builder

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanieLoche View Post
I noticed in you sheet, Clayton Pierce is indicated at 100 pts, however he's at 90 points
Good catch! It looks like I used the wrong copy of Clayton's card actually, most of his information was incorrect (my bad). He should be fixed now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanieLoche View Post
Hey ! No need to do the work twice/trice..! (if this words exists).

I already have a spreadsheet fully complete that you can vampirize and merge to add the infos you have from delta prices and rankings.
You can find it here. (also, it has been reviewed and enhanced multiple times, once with Xorlof contribution, thanks to him )
I appreciate the offer, but I've actually already worked with C3G to get an initial version of the builder working for C3G figures. It isn't public yet (still working with them to finalize some details) but it looks like we're gonna use their spreadsheet for it.