View Single Post
Old June 26th, 2022, 11:14 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of League Assassin - Design

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinderella View Post
Not sure if it's at all an issue, but that comic art was used for the Elite League Assassins.
Good catch! I'll see if I can find other options.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinderella View Post
Really neat design, I really want to make assassin teams more and always struggle building them. They look like a fairly big boon to X-23 to help with her positioning.

Would they benefit too much from having something extra if you choose another League Assassin for their Assassin Swarm, like say you can take a turn with two additional League Assassins instead of one? Might also help with them turning into ELAs.
Hmm, I could see doing something like this:

ASSASSIN SWARM
After revealing an Order Marker on this card and taking a turn with this League Assassin, you may either take a turn with up to three other common Assassin figures you control or one Unique Assassin Hero you control.

That'd probably do more to encourage mixing and matching with Elite League Assassins and running these guys in bunches.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.