View Single Post
Old October 30th, 2009, 11:21 AM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth
Re: Christmas is coming, any suggestions for family games?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jschild View Post
Nyys, you totally rock! I will be discussing that game with my wife tonight!
I figured little boys, race cars, can't go wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldin View Post
Another fun game from last year is Sorry! Sliders, another CVN game believe it or not. It's a nifty little shuffleboard game that my entire family enjoys playing.
Yes. Every time the commercial comes on TV for Sorry! Sliders my son and my 4.5 year old daughter go nuts. I think it's the 'throwing' of objects that gets them excited.

--

Another Hasbro game I found in my travels is Pictureka. Described as a big Where's Waldo type of game, and since 'finding books' as my son calls them, are one of his favorite things to do, this seems like a natural extension. Age 6+, Amazon has it on sale right now for $12.99.

-insert signature here-