View Single Post
Old May 9th, 2013, 05:47 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Lt. Marcus Stone - Design phase

Good suggestions fellas. The original write-up is from quite a while ago and the Rocket Launcher was suggested by someone, but I can't remember who.

Anyway, I came up with something based on the recommendations. I did more research and found that Stone doesn't like Vigilantes much either as he doesn't put up with any law-breaking. So that's why I modified Johnny's suggestion and changed the title as it may be better at showing his determination to preserve justice and the law, as well as maybe having access to modified weapons to do his job.

I also just raised his normal attack to 4, considering a lot of units with rifles and even some with pistols have attack of 4. Considering he doesn't have multiple attacks with his weapon, this seems doable and at least makes him more usable when not facing Vigilantes/Criminals.

I got rid of the Rocket Launcher and per A3n's suggestion, split up the first power.

Lieutenant's Orders is cut and dry and clear. Either Stone or a Code: Blue gets to take a turn.

Coordinated Efforts basically allows 2 Uncommon or Common Lawmen to move 2 spaces after Stone takes a turn, or the Code: Blue that was activated by Lieutenant's Orders takes a turn. That way it can clearly only work when Stone is still in play. I thought about not allowing the activated Code:Blue to be one of the 2 Uncommons to be able to move 2 spaces, but it would be clunky. So I figured if that one gets to move an additional 2 spaces after taking it's turn, it wouldn't be a big deal really.

Quote:
NAME = LT. MARCUS STONE
SECRET IDENTITY = MARCUS STONE
SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = LAWMAN
PERSONALITY = DEDICATED
SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4
MOVE = 5
RANGE = 6
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 5
POINTS = 100?

LIEUTENANT'S ORDERS
After revealing an Order Marker on this card, instead of taking a turn with Lt. Marcus Stone, you may take a turn with a Code: Blue Officer you control.

COORDINATED EFFORTS
After revealing an Order Marker on this card and taking a turn with Lt. Marcus Stone or a Code: Blue Officer you control taking a turn with Lieutenant's Orders, you may move a total of up to 2 Uncommon or Common Lawmen you control up to 2 spaces each.

PRESERVING THE LAW
Criminal and Vigilante figures roll 1 fewer defense dice against Lt. Stone's normal attack, or 2 fewer defense dice if they are not Human.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon

Last edited by Hahma; May 9th, 2013 at 11:24 PM.