View Single Post
Old December 10th, 2010, 01:16 AM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Red Tornado - Design phase

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
@Hahma, the not taking leaving engagement part is good, but I don't really think the no damage for non flyers is too thematic as normally they are just blown back & then try to fly at him again. As for the OM requirement I don't like that either because this power is part of his movement whether it was a gifted turn or not he is still moving the same way . I can live with the 2 figure limitation if everybody deems it necessary I just think it's who he is to be moving & throwing bad guys out of the way or giving a lift to the friendlies that need it .
Well it was actually non-flyers that do take possible damage. If he moves them off a cliff, a non flyer would be subject to falling damage, but a flyer would still be moved, but not subject to falling damage because they can fly. At least that's the theme/wording of it from Johnny's Spider-Girl.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon

Last edited by Hahma; December 10th, 2010 at 01:25 AM.