View Single Post
Old January 1st, 2022, 03:46 AM

SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Contention for Galaxus -12/18- Commensalism + Space Viru

Penumbra

Exol Syndicate-
Chittering hosts of Vortiza creep out from the rubble.

Figures From: Gales Force Nine - Aliens: Another Glorious Day in The Corps: Alien Warriors

Exol Broodmother-

Figure: Gales Force Nine - Aliens: Another Glorious Day in The Corps: Alien Queen

Kruta-
Shadow manipulating beasts. Pets of the Exol.

Figure Name: Steel Predator - Volo & Mordenkainen's Foes #29 D&D Miniature

Notes: The Exol Syndicates Strategic Bonding was a Movement Bonding at first. The gameplay felt a bit too linear still and the Syndicate's low defense just couldn't follow up. So I changed it to the Strategic Bonding. Now the Broodmother can be extremely brutal and the Kruta get more offensive play! I'm pretty sure the Queen will need a point boost with some more testing. Acid Blood I took from @Sherman Davies Alien Customs and tweaked it a bit. Thanks for the inspiration. Lastly, I recall @William099 wanting some parasite mechanic. The small added detail to the Exol Broodmother's Rebirth for a marker that can be placed on heroes was your influence.

GLYPH - Glyph of Zalunaiis -

Print Hex
Spoiler Alert!

Mentionable Updates

Nothing.
Happy New Year.
Here's to the next year of unforeseeable events.
In the wise words of Jerry Springer, "Take care of yourself. And each other."

Last edited by SchismaticSounds; January 18th, 2022 at 05:35 AM.