View Single Post
Old October 26th, 2021, 12:34 PM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Blue Trails's Customs (Updated 10/25/2021 - Hag)

An interesting idea you've got going on here. I should say that it is a lot of text for what seems like a relatively unremarkable unit on paper, although a trio could absolutely ruin d20 armies if their effect stacks (which I assume it does). I'd be interested to see if you plan on making a Unique leader Hag in the future that could be part of a sisterhood as that could really make this unit a portential threat (see what I did there?). There's a lot of different types of hags in D&D so you could have a pretty cool faction on your hands if they each did different things for their respective covens.

My main concern with this unit as an Uncommon one is that you can have multiple Sisterhoods with groups of three, and keeping track of which ones are in which covens (see what I did there?) could become a problem.

The Card Text notes contain a redundant "This Setshalaic Beldam's Hag's Coven may include no more than two other Heroes." which is not present on the actual card, as well as "you may reroll add 1 to the result" for Sisterhood of Chance.

~TAF

TAF was the Storyteller...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT