View Single Post
Old September 29th, 2021, 12:03 AM

Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Blue Trails's Customs (Updated 9/18/2021 - Gladiator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiftrex View Post
Definitely an awesome custom, I wouldn't assume keeping track of his dropped defense should be any kind of a problem. Fearless advantage is really interesting to see here, paired with a Spartacus build he is a welcome addition to the steam roller strategy. Curious to see how he does on the board, do you have any favorite builds with him yet?
Thanks. I took the wording for the defense drop's duration from Estivara's Cloud of Darkness power, which I've never seen cause problems in play, so I didn't think it would be hard to track. As far as builds go, I mostly just slot Bestiarius over Crixus in the steamroller or draft him alongside Priscus, Capuans, and some sort of ranged component that can lure in the opposing army. The unit tends to draw attention due to its high damage output, so anything that appreciates a diversion or that likes to play cleaner also works.

------------------------------
While I'm here, I wanted to post some updates on various designs.

Fiendsoul War Dancers
Spoiler Alert!

Mimameid
Spoiler Alert!

Edasich
Spoiler Alert!

Bestiarius
Spoiler Alert!