View Single Post
Old October 24th, 2018, 11:08 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: Arch-vile's customs (updated Oct. 2018)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post

Here's my next crazy idea, copying any power in the game. There's a lot of powerful combos: Raelin's or Taelord's aura, any of the Dragon specials, Queglix Gun, Trample Stomp, Deadly Shot, Hydra Heads, bonding, etc. Maybe 120 is on the lower end for her, considering her potential.
Off the top of my head, I think you really only have to worry about powers that:

a) combo well with themselves, like aura powers; or
b) Ariel could use better than the figure that has said power. Don't have an example off the top of my head, but what I mean is that if a unit has some really good special power that's counter-balanced by something else on the card (a negative power or a stat of 0-1 or something), then Ariel can take that power and run with it in a context where it's not being counter-balanced.

Redundancy on strong powers is never a bad thing, but I think those two cases are gonna be the ones you really have to think about when you're balancing.

If she had any hard synergies, you'd probably get a lot of b cases. Not sure she does in classic/C3V/SoV, though. (In C3G, that power on an Adventurer could be troubling!)